Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and Cars™ 2016
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Mark Farner, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 54:01 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Aaron Hagar. Aaron operates Rat Runners Garage, a custom car shop in Lake Tahoe California. Aaron is also part of the 4 man line-up of "Shift & Steer" a top rated automotive podcast with co-hosts Pete Chapouris, Brad Fanshaw and Matt D'Andria. When Aaron is not building custon vintage cars he also spend his time do graphic illustrations and custom car art. Aaron is an accomplished musician, he writes songs and sings with his band "Fight Club". Aaron also has entertainment lineage, he is the son of car enthusiast and rock star ledgend, the "Red Rocker" himself, Sammy Hagar.
Duration: 54:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest John Melbon. John is the founder and president of JJ Best Banc & Company, the largest private automotive lending company in the United States. JJ Best is based in New Bedford, Massachusetts and privides financing for classic cars, motorcycles, motorhomes and airplanes.
Duration: 54:43 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Bruce Shaw. Bruce is an attorney who specializes in collector car fraud. Bruce has been a licensed car dealer for over 40 years and also owned and operated his own speed shops and automotive repair facility and campaigned a number of drag cars. Bruce's headquarters are bases in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania and has affiliate offices accross the county.
Duration: 54:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Morty Beckman and John Kraman.
Duration: 54:00 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guests Gene Teston, Rick Schmidt and John Bemiss
Duration: 55:38 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert Celebrating the New Year with Special guest Rob Bartlett. Rob is a well known hilarious comedian, actor, writer and radio personality. Rob and his cast of characters can be heard every morning on the "Imus in the Morning" show syndicated from WABC in New York, weekday mornings from 6am - 9am EST. here on the stations of the Tan Talk Radio Network and on many other stations nationwide.
Duration: 54:06 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Adam Genei. Adam is the main character and one of the stars of the new hit automotive show "Mob Steel" on NBC.
Duration: 54:17 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Jared Zaugg. Jared is an avid vintage motorcycle enthusiast. Jared and his wife Brooke operate a small PR firm. Back in mid 2006, they created a spectcular motorcycle venue called "Legend of the Motorcycle, Concours d'Elegance which debuted near San Francisco bay. It became so popular that it influenced the world famous "Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance" to ad a vintage motorcycle class. Jared and his wife aslo have an onlnine mens boutique clothing store called "Bench and Loom". When Jared is not working with his wife in their family ventures, he is busy working in the media outreach department at Bonhams Auction House. Jared also finds time to write, publishing his first book titled "Gentlemen Start Your Engines". He is also editor for "Man of the World" magzine and a contributor to Ralph Lauren and CNN Style among others.
Duration: 53:36 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Bruce Meyer. Bruce has one of the worlds premier automotive collections and has been titled the quintessential "car guy". He was recently named “Enthusiast of the Year” by the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's in Michigan is the latest of many honors for him. These accolades are well deserving since he has contributed so much over the years to the hobby. These include induction into the Dry Lakes Hall of Fame and the Grand National Roadster Show Hall of Fame. Other organizations that have recognized his contributions to car-collecting and preservation include the Petersen Automotive Museum (Automotive Icon Award recipient), Dana Point Concours d'Elegance ("Automotive Icon"), Meguiar's Car Hobby's Person of the Year, and City of Hope Car Collector of the Year. As a driver, Bruce has competed at the Italian Mille Miglia, Goodwood Festival of Speed, Copperstate 1000, and Bonneville Salt Flats among others. Bruce is also one of the founding fathers of the Petersen Automotive Museum. He served as The Petersen's first Chairman of the Board and is currently Vice Chairman.
Duration: 54:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guests JR and Stacy King.
Jr operates Just Toys Classic Cars consignment shop in Orlando Florida.
Stacey is the founder of Lightning Connecting rods and Lightning racing oils based out of Clearwater Florida.
Duration: 53:43 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Troy Ladd. Troy is the owner of "Hollywood Hot Rods" and a well known custom car builder out of southern California. Over the years he and his shop have produced some amazing show cars, winning top awards at the Grand national Roadster Show and SEMA to name a few.
Duration: 55:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with NRC Contributor Jeff Davis. Robert and Jeff discuss the recent Winter Park Concours in Orlando Florida and the new "Speed Culture™" mobile automotive app. Speed Culture™ is available for download on both android and apple phones.
Duration: 55:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ken Young as we tell The Real Story of the Vietnam War.
Duration: 52:50 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guests Steve Davis from Barrett-Jackson, Ray Everham from NASCAR and Jeff Davis from Speed Culture.
Duration: 52:35 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guests Mason Dixon and Les Kiser. Mason is the long standing host of the Morning Show at Q 105 WRBQ, a local classic hits FM station in Clearwater Florida. Mason started out as a musician in a band playing guitar, however after years of touring decided he to pursue his childhood dream of becoming a radio disc jockey. He has been a successful ever since. Mason is also an avid car guy, each year he and his wife put on a classic car show, “The Best of the Best Car Show and Christmas Wish” to benefit families in need during the Christmas holidays. Over the last twenty years his charity car show has generated nearly 2 million dollars for needy families. Mason is one of the most liked DJ's on the Tampa Bay area.
Les Kiser is the co-host of “Speed City Radio”, AM 1370 KJCE, an automotive radio show based out of Austin Texas. Les‘s background is extensive, he has been around cars a bikes since his adolescent. He has participated in numerous forms of motorsports as well as having been in the automotive business. Today Les utilizes his automotive prowess to host a weekly radio show about motorsports. Les covers all of the motorsports events that happen the Austin and outlying areas especially all the racing action at the “Circuit of the Americas” (COTA) motor racing facility. Tune is and listen!
Duration: 54:32 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest John Waraniak. John is the Vice President of Vehicle Technology for SEMA and responsible for the special technology seminars that take place during the SEMA experience. John holds a number of engineering degrees including a master's degree in mechanical and industrial engineering from the University of Illinois and a master's degree in engineering management from West Coast University as well as an engineering degree from California Institute of Technology's. John has also held executive management positions with global companies, including TATA Motors, Johnson Controls, General Motors, Hughes Aircraft, and Northrop. John helped pioneer the transfer of technology from Hughes Aircraft to General Motors. With all this combined experience working for automotive, motorsports, aerospace and consumer products companies, John is an expert in vehicle systems engineering, motorsports program management and lean product development. He leads the SEMA Vehicle Dynamics Program which focuses on safety standards for vehicle Dynamics Performance, Electronic Stability Control, Autonomous driving, Green Performance and the compliance standards for aftermarket-modified vehicles to adapt federal regulations. John is a native of Detroit, a University of Michigan alumni and an avid motocross rider which together with his sons is a family hobby.
Duration: 54:30 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Bob Varsha. Bob is one of the most respected motorsports journalists in the business. Bob has worked with CBS, ESPN, SPEED, Velocity as a color comentator covering an variety of sports and motorsports evnets. Bob currently commentates and analyzes coverage for IMSA GT and Moto GP racing.
Duration: 55:09 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jim Rowlett. Jim is the director of marketing for the National Street Rod Association (NSRA).
Duration: 55:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Magnus Walker, interview from Rensport Reunion at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway.