Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2015
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS" - Celebrating 5 Years!
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Mark Farner, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 52:57 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Bobby Unser.
Duration: 52:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert with his son and co-producer Bobby. Bobby and Robert spent the hour talking about cars, car shows and played some cool vintage rock and roll mixinging in some clever sound effects, movie clips and sound bites. Robert also talked about assessing condition and values of collectible cars and parts as well as the good old days hacking up and parting out cars in the junkyard business.
Duration: 54:53 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Bob Scanlon. Bob is the general manager of "Velocity Channel". Bob started his journey into television broadcasting in the mid 70’s working with ABC Sports. He then signed on to ESPN, building and developing their network and programming operations. Years later he moved on to Speed Vision and Outdoor Life Networks where he was instrumental in building, staffing and developing network and programing operations. With an outstanding success rate in the television industry, Bob was hired by Discovery Channel and their affiliate channels, HD Theater and the Military Channel to continue his success in the world of TV programming. Today Velocity Channel features some of the finest automotive shows on cable such as “Chasing Classic Cars” and “Barrett Jackson Live” thanks in part to Bob and his passion for cars and his ability to ascertain what viewers want to watch.
Duration: 53:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with alumni guest Wayne Carini. Wayne is the host of the popular automotive TV show "Chasing Classic Cars" on Velocity Channel. Wayne is one of the best known car collectors in the country and travels around the world in search of rare and unusual classics and barn finds. Wayne frequently attends auctions, car shows and concours events with his film crew where his show is often filmed live. Wayne is also a frequent guest on Nostalgic Radio and Cars, sharing interesting car find stories and always keeps us abreast of the classic cars market.
Duration: 54:04 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Monte Doran and Jim Kalahar. Both Monte and Jim work for General Motors and are involved with the marketing and production of the new 2016 Camaro. Monte is responsible for the PR and advertising for the new 2016 Camaro and Jim is one of the lead developement engineers working on the new 2016 Camaro due out at the end of this year.
Duration: 55:54 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Steve Magnante. Steve is best known as a color comentater at Barrett Jackson Car Auctions. Steve is also a very serious cars guy. In his spare time he builds hot rods and gasser/altered replicas. Steve has been a writer and editor for Chrysler Power Magazine, Mopar Power, Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and popular Mechanics to name a few. He is also an author of numerous books and recently completed a book on the Ford Mustang. Steve also has a number of automotive videos to his credit. Steve can often be found roaming junkyards, cars shows and swapmeets across the country and is a regular guest at SEMA in Las Vegas every year.
Duration: 61:40 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Jon Kosmoski. Jon is the founder of "House of Color" paints. Jon has been building a customizing cars since the 50's His speciality is custom painting, his work is world renown. In the early days of car customizing he had trouble with pearl, candy and metalic finishes, the didn't seem to last. So together with a chemoist friend they developed the ultimate custom paint. Today House of Color is the paint of choice by custom car builders like George Barris, Chip Foose and Troy Trepanier. Jon still builds custom cars, frequents car shows and is a regular at the anual SEMA event.
Duration: 59:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- 5 Year Anniversary Show with show host Robert with alumni guest Dom Forte. Dom and Robert were just sitting around talking about the good old days of driving their cars back in the 70's freqenting all the local drive-ins and car hanh-outs tooling around in Shelby Mustangs. Dom and Robert also discuss topics on collector cars toys, vintage magazines articles and minor mecahnical issues parts and cars. Dom owns and operates Fortes Inboard and Auto Connection in Pinellas Park, Florida, a family owned restoration and repair shop specializing in Ford Mustangs. Fortes also sells and repairs "Tige" high end ski boats.
Duration: 56:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Duration: 56:09 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Brad Fanshaw. Brad is an accomplished automotive designer and owner of "Bonspeed". His company designs custom wheels and products used in the aftermarket car world, including a custom line of swiss made watches. Brad has been the co-host of the popular TV show "Car Warriors", the host of "Street Rod and Custom Radio" and now is one of four co-hosts on a new radio/video podcast titled "Shift and Steer". His three otherco-hosts are Aaron Hagar (Rat Runner's Garage), Pete Chapouris (So-Cal Speed Shop) and Matt D'Andria (Car Cast).
Duration: 54:35 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Chuck Jones. Chuck started out with horses on a ranch in southern California, but that was until his dad took him to see a Midget car race. That was a turning point for Chuck, he started hanging around repair shops learning the hobby and eventually wound up building his own car and racing on the streets, the dry lakes and eventually the newly sanctioned Santa Ana Raceway. Chucks first famous racecar was the "Sidewinder" drag race car, one of the first transverse mounted rear engine dragsters. Chuck was part of the most influential periods in motor racing history through the 50's 60's 70's and 80s. He became a team owner and competed in GT, Can Am, Indy, F5000 and F1 series. Some of the famous drivers that teamed up with Chuck were Skip Hudson, Clay Regazonni, Al Unser, Jackie Ickx, Nelson Piquet, Danny OngiasCris Amon, Roberto Guererro and Peter Revson. Chuck has had an amazing career in racing.
Duration: 53:24 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Leslie and Leigh Keno. T
Duration: 52:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Ray and Chris. Ray and Chris are the hosts of "Motormouth Radio" the popular call in automotive talk show at 90.3 WHPC FM Radio based in Garden City, New York. After an assortment of jobs from car stuff, finance, wrenching, graphics arts and radio, Chris Switzer started the show. As the show grew, he enlisted the help of the former host of Cablevision's Extra Help Automotive Show Steve "The Bronc" Broncatello. Slowly the show started to show signs of strength. In 2004, Ray Guarino was added to the mix as "The Bronc" retired to his home in Sparks Nevada. Co-host Ray has held jobs as an auto parts counterman, machinist, plastic injection molder/mold-maker, and an auto electric rebuilder. His life-long love of all things mechanical, coupled with his job experience, has given him a "No Fear" attitude when it comes to taking things apart and fixing, modifying, and ultimately improving them design-wise and functionally. Together this duo entertains and humors listeners and fans around the New York Metro and Long Island area.
Duration: 55:34 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Duration: 53:17 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Toni Cumbess & Ray Snowden from SVRA. SVRA: "Sportscar Vintage Racing Association", one on the oldest vintage race car orginization in the USA. Toni is VP of marketing and Rad is the director of racing for SVRA. SVRA conducts vintage racing events at legendary race tracks throughout the country including Sebring, Sonoma Raceway, Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen International, Road Atlanta, and Virginia International Raceway. SVRA events provides safe, fair and fun competition for the enjoyment of our competitors, their crews and their fans.
Duration: 54:04 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Valentino Balboni. Valentino is the factory test driver for one of the world most famous and iconic Italian automotive Marques..."Lamborghini"
Duration: 52:21 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Don Williams. Don is the founder of the prestigious "Blackhawk Automotive Museum" in northern California.
Duration: 55:59 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Shea Holbrook, Daniel Amrine and Rebecca Starkey. These youg ladies all have apiring careers in the field of motorsports racing.
Duration: 55:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Eric Minoff. Eric is an automotive specialist and car connoisseur with Bonhams auction house. Bonhams will be debuting their first automotive auction event at Amelia Island in 2015.
Duration: 54:50 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Rick Dore. Rick is a well known southern California custom car stylist and co-host of Discovery Channe'ls hit TV show, "Lords of the Car Hoards". Rick also builds and designs custom cars for celebrities like James Hetfield, lead guitarist for the band Metallica. Rick started customisizing cars when living in Arizona and later moving to southern California. Rick specializes in conceptual styling from start to finish and some of his cars have won awards at the Grand National Roadster Show and SEMA. Some of his projects have been featured in numerous magazines like Hot Rod, Rod and Custom, Rodders Journal as well as many international publications. His most recent creation is the retro styled "Black Pearl" borrowing some of its dramatic deco styling ques form the classic French built Delahaye. Rick even has a signature line of replica toy cars on the market (produced by JADA), for collector hobbysts and enthusiasts.