Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2015
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS" - Celebrating 5 Years!
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Mark Farner, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 55:09 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jim Rowlett.
Duration: 55:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Magnus Walker, interview from Rensport Reunion at Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway.
Duration: 58:03 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert hosts the Nostalgic Radio and Cars Super Boat Special.
Duration: 60:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Brandon Gilogly from Hot Rod Magazine.
Duration: 56:50 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guests Ed and Tracie from Splat Bug Remover and Paul Fix.
Duration: 53:24 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Steve Saleen. Steve is best known for being the founder of Saleen Autosport, which specialized in building highly modified Ford Mustangs and supercars like the world renown and LeMans winning “Saleen S7. Steve discovered his passion for cars when he acquired his dad's vintage 1956 Porsche 356. Realizing he needed something faster he purchased a 1965 Shelby GT 350 and raced it for a number years. Along the way he drove Formula V, Formula Atlantic and Formula III open wheel and other GT cars across the globe. With all this racing and wrenching experience, this became the foundation for Steve to start his own OEM manufacturing company of specialty vehicles in 1983. In the 1990's Steve formed a race team with comedian Tim Allen and fellow race driver Bob Bondurant, called Saleen/Allen "RRR" Speedlab. The team raced Saleen Mustangs in the SCCA World Challenge, with Saleen and Allen themselves as the drivers. In 2008 Steve Saleen formed “SMS Supercars”, this time building performance automobiles of all makes and models. Steve is closely involved with product development, sales and marketing. He announced that the focus of SMS is with the high-end of the American Muscle Car and Global Supercar markets. SMS's current model lineup consists of the Ford Mustang, Dodge Challenger, Chevrolet Camaro and The Tesla S/GTX. In 1996, Steve Saleen was along with Carroll Shelby were inducted into the Mustang Hall of Fame.
Also on the show was Tara Bush, organizer of the “Dream Car Weekend” car show held for the second year over the Labor Day Weekend in Orlando Florida at the spectacular Walt Disney Dolphin Resort.
Duration: 49:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guests Mike Brewer and Edd China. Mike and Edd are the stars of Velocity Channel’s hit TV show “Wheeler Dealers” base in England. Both Mike and Edd are true car guys. Mike uses his skills as a former car dealer and sometimes travels the globe to source and buy used project cars to be reconditioned for their show. Edd who has an Engineering Product Design degree from London South Bank University is the show's mechanic, he also does much of the mechanical repairs and some body prep and paint work. Together they both give viewers tips on how to sort out and solve various car problems and then sell them for profit. Now in their 12th season they have come to sunny California to set up shop and do business here in the good old USA. Check out their new season on Velocity Channel.
Duration: 55:03 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jeff "Ice Ice Jeffy" Davis recap Moterey Car Week.
Duration: 51:30 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert LIVE at Monterey Car Week. Live interviews with:
Dana Mecum - Founder of Mecum Auctions.
Petr Doriguzzi - Heacock Classic Car Insurance
Mike Flynn Jr. - Founder of Hollywood Wheels Auctions and Shows.
John Morton - Legendary Championship Racing Driver for Brock Racing Enterprises and Shelby American.
Chad McQueen - Special Call in.
Duration: 55:06 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests from Monterey Car Week.
Doug Freedman - Founder of "Carmel on the Ave" Concours event.
Gill Campbell - President of Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway.
Nic Waller - Pebble Beach Concour d"Elegance.
Jay Leno - Car guy.
Duration: 53:37 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests the Carmel Garage Guys, Frank, Ed and Mark. The Carmel Garage Guys is a group of car enthusiasts that live it the Carmel Valley on the Monterey California Peninsula and meet once a month and share their car stories. The cars in their vast collections range from "Model A" Ford Roadsters to Vintage Ferrari Spiders and everything in between. Once a month they meet religiously in the late afternoon at someone's home or Toy-Box and drive their special Shelby's, Corvettes, Porsches, Alfa's, street rods and even a rare "Bill Thomas" Cheetah and partake in a little food, spirits and great comradery.
Duration: 56:06 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Duration: 70:08 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 96 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert engineers his own show for the first time in it's 5 years on the air. (With the help of production engineer, Bobby) Bobby and Robert spend the entire show playing some classic songs from 1975 and talking about cars.
Duration: 54:42 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Duration: 52:57 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guest Bobby Unser.
Today Bobby can often be found driving on vintage racing circuits and at major automotive sporting events around the country.
Duration: 52:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert with his son and co-producer Bobby. Bobby and Robert spent the hour talking about cars, car shows and played some cool vintage rock and roll mixinging in some clever sound effects, movie clips and sound bites. Robert also talked about assessing condition and values of collectible cars and parts as well as the good old days hacking up and parting out cars in the junkyard business.
Duration: 54:53 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with special guest Bob Scanlon. Bob is the general manager of "Velocity Channel". Bob started his journey into television broadcasting in the mid 70's working with ABC Sports. He then signed on to ESPN, building and developing their network and programming operations. Years later he moved on to Speed Vision and Outdoor Life Networks where he was instrumental in building, staffing and developing network and programing operations. With an outstanding success rate in the television industry, Bob was hired by Discovery Channel and their affiliate channels, HD Theater and the Military Channel to continue his success in the world of TV programming. Today Velocity Channel features some of the finest automotive shows on cable such as “Chasing Classic Cars” and “Barrett Jackson Live” thanks in part to Bob and his passion for cars and his ability to ascertain what viewers want to watch.
Duration: 53:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with alumni guest Wayne Carini. Wayne is the host of the popular automotive TV show "Chasing Classic Cars" on Velocity Channel. Wayne is one of the best known car collectors in the country and travels around the world in search of rare and unusual classics and barn finds. Wayne frequently attends auctions, car shows and concours events with his film crew where his show is often filmed live. Wayne is also a frequent guest on Nostalgic Radio and Cars, sharing interesting car find stories and always keeps us abreast of the classic cars market.
Duration: 54:04 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special guests Monte Doran and Jim Kalahar. Both Monte and Jim work for General Motors and are involved with the marketing and production of the new 2016 Camaro. Monte is responsible for the PR and advertising for the new 2016 Camaro and Jim is one of the lead developement engineers working on the new 2016 Camaro due out at the end of this year.
Duration: 55:54 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with special alumni guest Steve Magnante. Steve is best known as a color comentater at Barrett Jackson Car Auctions. Steve is also a very serious cars guy. In his spare time he builds hot rods and gasser/altered replicas. Steve has been a writer and editor for Chrysler Power Magazine, Mopar Power, Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords and popular Mechanics to name a few. He is also an author of numerous books and recently completed a book on the Ford Mustang. Steve also has a number of automotive videos to his credit. Steve can often be found roaming junkyards, cars shows and swapmeets across the country and is a regular guest at SEMA in Las Vegas every year.