Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Smokin' Rib Shack BBQ - Largo
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Wednesdays on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Ted Nugent, Jay Leno, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris, Rick and Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 66:20 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Adam Ferrara. Adam is currenty one of three co-hosts on History Channel's hit TV show "Top Gear US".
Duration: 55:46 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Celebrating 3 years on the air, your show host Robert and special guest Larry the Cable Guy. Larry is the current host of History Channel's hit TV show "Only in America", now in its 3rd season. Larry is also one of the most popular comedians in America and is well known for his catchphrase "Git R Done". Larry has had feature rolls in 6 movies and has just completed his 7th coming out this winter (2013). Larry's most endearing roll has been the voice over for the lovable tow truck "Mater" in the movie "Cars", which has delighted children and adults alike. Larry still travels around the country performing his comedy routine to sold out crowds and venues across the nation. In 2009 Larry and his wife established the "Git R Done" Foundation, a charity emphasizing children's and vetran's causes.
Duration: 55:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert and special alumni guest Ted Nugent. Ted is the "Motor City Madman" and rock n roll legend from Detroit. Ted is currently touring with REO Speedwagon and STYX on the "Midwest Rock n Roll Express" (2013). This photograph was taken live at the Livenation Amphitheater at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa.
Duration: 56:13 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jimmy Shine. Jimmy is the current host of Speed Channel's hit TV show "Car Warriors". Jimmy's first TV show "Hard Shine" was also a huge success. A second generation car fanatic, Jimmy is a hard core Hot Rodder. He has been working on cars since he was a teenager, influenced by his father and following in his footsteps. He is a super designer, fabricator and builder. Jimmy's passion for cars ranges from 20's-30's prewar to 50's Gasser's, Drag and Land Speed racers. He also has a strong interest in bikes with a number of radical award winning beauties to his credit. When Jimmy is not hard at work at So-Cal Speed Shop buiding custom rods for celebrity customers like Billy Gibbons and Jeff Beck, he is relaxing spending time with his wife and daughters or on the beach "Hanging Ten" in the big California surf.
Duration: 55:41 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Jeff Allen. Jeff is the host of CNBC's new hit automotive TV show "The Car Chasers". Jeff is a real serious car guy. He is the 3rd generation from a family that enjoys cars. Jeff buys and sells classic, collectible and contempary cars all over the western part of the USA. He is also a former co-producer of the hit automotive TV show on Discovery Channel "Car Warriors". Jeff also buys and sells many TV and Movie cars and occasionally supplies the film industry with the necessary rolling stock. He has also been known to procure specialty cars for well known celebrities. Jeff often attends a number collector car auctions across the western part of the US. Jeff is a true automotive connoiseour.
Duration: 57:32 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guests Rick and Corey Harrison. Rick and Corey "Big Hoss" are the two co-stars with Rick senior on History Channel's number one TV show, "The Pawn Stars". Rick and Corey were at Auctions America in Ft. Lauderdale taping an episode for their show. Rick had brought a 1950 Chevy convt to sell at the auction. This car was used in the last movie that Steve McQueen stared in, "The Hunter" and was part of his personal collection.Also featured on the show, were two interviews with car enthusiasts and consignors participating at the auction. Jose and his 1959 Triumph TR3 rally tribute car and John with his stunning 1971 Boss 351 Mustang.And finally an interview with Donnie Gould, president of AuctionsAmerica. Donnie discussed some of the auction highlights, featured cars and the overall expected summary of the auction weekend in Ft. Lauderdale.
Duration: 61:36 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Tanner Foust. Tanner is the current co-host of History Channel's popular TV show "Top Gear" USA. Tanner is also an accomplished professional race car driver and stunt driver. His stunt driving credits include Fast and Furious, Tokyo Drift, Dukes of Hazard, Bourne Ultimatum and numerous TV shows. Having graduated from the University of Colorado with a degree in Molecular Biology, he decided to follow his passion for racing. Tanner is a 2 time Global Rally Cross champion and a Formula Drift and X Games multi winner. He also competes for Ford Motor Company in the FIA sactioned European Rally Cross for the USA. In 2011 Tanner took a Ford truck sponsored by Mattel Hot Wheels and jumped it a record 322 feet over the infield at the Indianapolis 500. Then again, in 2012, he completed a record 66 foot tall vertical loop at the X Games in Los Angeles. Tanner aspires to compete in GT racing and ultimately win the 24 Hr of Le Mans.
Duration: 53:25 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert discussing the upcoming Honda Grand Prix of St Petersburg.
Robert's first guest for the evening is David Hinton, president of Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR). David is also an avid vintage race car driver and runs a successful company that specializes in maintaining vintage race cars and supplying race support at various race tracks for privateers.
Robert's second special guest for the evening is Shea Holbrook. Shea is a young, talented, up and coming lady professional race car driver competing in the Pirrelli Word Challenge series. She has been racing for a number of years and one of her current major sponsors is "True Car". Shea is also a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a degree in communication.
Duration: 53:30 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest George Barris. George is the "KING" of the car customizing world. George and his brother Sam started customizing cars in northern California back in the early 50's. He is best known as the creator of the "Batmobile" for the 1966 hit TV series "Batman". George also created a numbner of custom cars for TV shows like the Munster Koach, Drag-u-la, Beverly Hillbillies truck, Manix and the 1929 Porter used in the TV show My Mother the Car. Barris Kustoms also built custom cars for celebrities like Sonny and Cher, John Wayne, Frank Sanatra and the Rat Pack. Many of George Barris's customs were offered as model car kits or toys by companies like AMT, Revelle and Mattel. George and his brother Sam were also one of the first customizers to work with metal flake paints. These days, George still operates Barris Kustoms with his family, travels the show circuit and can be seen on many TV shows.
Duration: 60:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert discussing the upcoming weekend at Amelia Island. There were a number of functions and festivities taking place. The Gooding Auction on Friday, the Dupont/Heacock Cars and Coffee on Saturday morning and the RM Auction that same afternoon and the spectacular Concours on Sunday. Joe Sabatini, the founder of the Festivals of Speed events, joined Robert on the show promoting this event for the first time on Amelia Island, hosted at the Omni Resort on Saturday. Also Joe Bortz joined Robert for a few minutes to mention his fine collection of GM Motorama dream cars. This is an anual event held in north east Florida that every car enthusiast should par-take. Congratulations to Bill Warner.
Duration: 53:19 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Sam Posey. Sam is a renowned automotive journalist and famous American race car driver.
Duration: 54:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Brian Redman. Brian was a factory Porsche works driver in 1969 and 1970 piloting such iconic cars as the mighty 917K and the nimble 908/3 race cars. He has won numerous World Manufactures Championships in all types of racing. In the early 70's he came to the United States and drove for Jim Hall and Carl Haas in Can Am. He competed in numerous F5000 events, drove a BMW CSL to victory in IMSA and won the 1978 12 hr at Sebring in a 935 Porsche In 1981 he claimed another IMSA GTchampionship. Now a days, Brian hosts a vintage racing event at the Palm Beach International Raceway called the "Targa 66".
Duration: 54:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Bill Warner. Bill is and avid car collector and the Founder of the Amelia Island Concour D'Elegance held annually in north Florida.
Duration: 54:11 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Dennis Anderson. Dennis is the Creator, owner and driver of "Grave Digger" the Monster Truck. Dennis started racing garden tractors when he was young. One thing led to another, bigger, better, badder trucks and Grave Digger was born. Dennis is a four time Monster Truck champion.Since 1981 the trucks have evolved, he is now on Grave Digger 20. Dennis drives and races in 26 events each year. Dennis's Shop in in North Carolina and is open the the public for touring and souviners.
Duration: 54:34 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Piero Rivolta. Piero took over his father's car company "ISO Rivolta" in the mid sixties. ISO was famous for producing frigidaires, scooters and the infamous bubble car the Isetta. Frustrated with Ferraris, in the early 60's they pioneered on building their first GT car, the Rivolta GT. The car was a success. The Rivolta GT was followed by the sleek ISO Griffo sport coupe, the Fidia 4dr sedan and the last production model the ISO Lele coupe. All were top performance based Italian exotics capable of high speed and handling rivaling Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati. In the early 70's ISO embarked on a venture in Formula One racing with a Ford Cosworth powered F1 car sponsored by Marlboro cigarettes and managed by Frank Williams.
Duration: 54:58 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Courtney Hansen. Courtney is the host of Spike TV's "Power Block".
Duration: 52:20 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Ed Pink. Ed is the legendary engine builder and founder of "Ed Pink Racing Engines". Over the last 50 years, Ed has consistantly built winning power plants for all types of race cars; from drag racing, road racing, circle track, NASCAR, IMSA, Indy car and land speed cars.
Also on the show this evening was Rick Schmidt. Rick is the vice president of National Parts Depot, America's largest aftermarket restoration parts supplier for domestic classic cars. NPD is the major sponsor of the annual all Ford show at Silver Springs in Ocala Florida.
Duration: 55:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Edsel B. Ford II. Edsel is a member of the board of directors at Ford Motor Company and is involved with corporate affairs and dealer relations. He is also very involved with Ford's racing division and is often referred to as the "Godfather of Ford's Racing Program". He is also involved with a number of charities in the Detroit area. He is named after his Grand Father and is the son of Henery Ford the II.
Duration: 53:11 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Nostalgic Radio and Cars New Year's Special with your show host Robert and special guest Linda Vaughn. Linda is best known for being "Miss Hurst Golden Shifter". Linda is also well recognized as a major spokes woman for racing. She has attended every form of racing; NHRA drag racing, SCCA and IMSA road racing, Land Speed racing, INDY car racing and Formula One. She has endorsed numerous automotive products over the years and has even made cameo apperances in movies like Gumball Rally and Stroker Ace.
Duration: 53:12 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest John Force. John is the winningest Top Fuel Funny Car driver in the world. He has won 15 Funny Car championships as a driver and is a 17 time champion as a car owner. Drag racing is a family affair, John's three daughters drive race cars and the fourth daughter takes care of John Force Racing.