Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2014
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Ted Nugent, Jay Leno, Nick Mason, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 57:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest David Gooding. David is a second generation true car enthusiast. His father was the curater at the famous "Harrah's Automobile Collection" in Reno, Nevada. As a teenager, David learned to drive in a rare 1913 Mercer Raceabout. Growing up, his dad had a 1955 Jaguar 140 roadster, which David often drove to high school. Another of one of David's early cars was a 1969 VW Beetle, he ultimately received the Jaguar from his dad, which he treasures like a priceless family heirloom. David's first real experience in the auction world was working at "Christies" auction house establishing their automotive department. Then David worked at "RM's" auction company for 3 years before embarking on his own. Gooding and Company celebrated their 10th anniversary last year. Since then, Gooding has established themselves as the premier auction company in the US and is the official auction house of the prestigious "Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance" They have been known to offer some of the rarest, finest and mot exsqusit automobiles in the world. On march 7th, 2014, they are having their 5th Auction on the grounds of the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort.
Duration: 58:55 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Derek Bell. Derek is a well known British racing car driver whos career spans nearly four decades. The personable and well liked Bell has won the 24 hours at Lemans 5 times, the Daytona 24 hours endurance race 3 times and the World Sportscar Championship twice. Although Derek has mostly driven in sports and GT cars, early on in his career he drove in Formula 2, 3 and a short stint in F1 for Ferrari. Then in the early 70's Derek began driving for Porsche. Teaming up with seasoned Belgian race car driver Jackie Ickx, the pair went on to become a formidable pair on the GT racing curcuit during the 70's and 80's. In 1995, Derek teamed up with his son Justin to compete in the 24 hours at Lemans driver a McLaren M1. After leading for many laps, then suffering mecahnical issues, they still managed place 3rd. Derek spends his time between the USA and the UK and often frequents many races, Concours and charity fundraisers.
Also, Robert discusses the annual south Florida automotive charity event, the "Boca Raton Concours d"Elegance", held in Boca Raton. Now in its eigth season and with thousands of enthusiasts, some of the finest classic, sports, vintage and race cars are displayed on the grounds of the prestigious Boca Raton Resort Club.
Duration: 59:13 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Steve Wolcott. Steve Wolcott. Steve is a member of the board of directors for SEMA, he is the CEO of ProMedia and the co-founder of the NMRA Ford Nationals, the NMCA Muscle Car Nationals and the NMCA West Street Car Nationals. ProMedia also sponsors the NMCA WEST Street Car Series, and Chevy High Performance Nationals. ProMedia produces up to eighteen national motorsport shows each year. With over 100 participating manufacturers, and all-cash contingency programs in street-legal drag racing, the NMRA, NMCA, NMCA WEST and CHP Nationals attract the largest number of street car competitors and the most fans! ProMedia events are featured in major automotive publications such as Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords, Modified Mustangs & Fords, PRI, GM High-Tech Performance, Chevy High Performance, Mopar Muscle, Camaro Performers, Race Pages and Fastest Street Car.
Duration: 57:50 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Tom and Bubba Lloyd. Tom and Bubba are a father and son team that have a cool custom car shop called "Bubbas East Coast Rods and Customs" located in Jupiter Florida. Tom and Bubba are also hosts of the reality TV show on Speed Channel called "Hot Rod Reality". Tom and Bubba together design, fabricate and build specialty cars and bikes from mild to wild. Their customers also range from big name celebrities to the average Bob. They have won numerous awards for their creations and are currently working on a new TV series to be aired on Discovery Channel. They are also the organizers of a charity fundraiser in conjunction with legendary actor and movie star Burt Reynolds, to build a new facilty to house the "Burt Reynolds Institute for Film and Theater".
Also on the show was alumni guest Mike Flynn. Mike is the president of Hollywood wheels and co-owner of "Festivals of Speed". Mike was on hand talking about his upcoming events at Amelia Island. This is the first year for his classic car auction "The Amelia Island Select" featuring approximately 125 prime collectible cars and "Festivals of Speed" displaying a spectacular selection contemporary and classic cars, motorcycles and boats.
Duration: 59:47 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert hanging out in the WTAN Studio with local well known Disc Jockey Dr. Chuck Stevens, alumni guest, Alan and special guest Dave Jenkins. Dave is one of the founding members of the popular 70's California Bay Area band "Pablo Cruise" with top 40 songs like "A Place in the Sun" and "Love Will Find Away". Dr. Chuck Stevens acutally started at WTAN in the 70's, then WLCY, WHBO, WYUU, WRBQ, WMTX and KRTH in L.A. Chuck is also the originater of the hit radio show "Breakfast With The Beatles". Chuck also entertained the listeners and cast with tales and clips from the old days. Alan joined the show and brought some his original recording clips and air checks from back in the 70's. Cedric contributed some really funny and well timed sound efects enhancing the show as always.
Duration: 63:20 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert and special alumni guest Bill Warner. Bill is an avid car collector and the founder of the Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance held annually in north Florida. Bill has been pasionate about cars all his life and still owns his original early 1970's Porsche 911S. Bill is also an avid photagrapher and writer for "Road and Track" magazine and contributor to many others. The Amelia Island Concours is a charitable event and over the past 18 years has donated millions of dollars to Hospice of Northeast Florida.
Duration: 61:49 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Wayne Carini. Wayne is the host of Velocity Channel's popular TV automotive show,"Chasing Classic Cars". For the past several decades Wayne has operated a successful restoration business based in Portland, Connecticut; F40 Motorsports, appropriately named so after the famous late 80's Ferrari model " Tipo F40". Wayne's TV show centers around his treks back and forth across the continent searching and uncovering very unique collector cars.
Duration: 53:07 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert live in Phoenix Arizona for "Scottsdale Car Week". Robert conducts interviews at Gooding and Company with auctioneer Charlie Ross and automotive specialist Garth Hammers. Charlie started his career in the auction business as a teenager repping chickens, funiture and antiques. 10 years ago, David Gooding of Gooding and Company, recruited Charlie as his main auctioneer. Charlie has a distinct British accent, clever wit and humor with which he charms his audience and bidders into ultimately paying premiums for outstanding examples of the worlds finest and rarest classic cars. Garth's passion for the automobile was heavily influenced by his car collector father. AS a child he had the good fortune of riding around in many of his father's classic cars, in particular a rare 300SL Mercedes. Garth is currenty working on a recently re-acquired early big Healey (3000) that was once part of his father's car collection decades earlier.
Duration: 56:42 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Arnie "The Farmer" Beswick. Arnie is a well known successful Drag Racer who career spans nearly 6 decades.
Duration: 60:02 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert celebrating New Years with alumni guest Alan, Production Engineer Cedric and NRC Co-Producer Bobby on the Nostalgic Radio and Cars New Year's Special on New Years Day!
Happy New Year!
Duration: 57:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert talking about cars, telling some stories and playing some cool old music. Also in the studio is Co-Producer Bobby and studio engineer Cedric celebrating Christmas Day, the 25th of December, 2013..... Nostalgic Radio and Cars Christmas Special.
Duration: 64:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert talking about cars, telling some stories and playing some cool old music.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Duration: 61:48 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert talking about vintage cars and guitars. Robert is blindsided and infiltrated by fellow WTAN has-been comedian, TV and radio show host "Artie Fletcher" talking about much of nothing as usual. Artie continues baffling and dazzeling the listeners and staff with jokes, insults and funny business. Earlier, NRC radio show fan Junk Mike joined in on the conversation and won a radio give-a-way prize. Another NRC listener, Charlie Biscotti called in to invite us all to his Saturday night Christmas party. Later in the show, WTAN 1340 cronic caller, avid listener, sports geek, and "Know nothing about cars" NRC radio show fan Radio Rob called in and begged for more prizes only to receive his usual heavy dose of verbal abuse and pranks (humm...he is probably still on hold......hee hee hee...Cedi) from Artie and studio engineer Cedric. We all had a good time and a lot of fun!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Duration: 61:28 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Sean, Azn and Louise. They are the stars from Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Streetoutlaws". The show centers around some midwest Oklahoma good old boys who like to streetrace. Oklahoma boasts the Fastest street cars in the country and it seems that in might just be true. Sean, Azn and Louise's vehicle of choice is an unassuming edgy old 1970 Chevy C10 pick-up truck known as the "Farmtruck". Sean is the driver, aka "Farmtruck" Azn is the frontman and Louise (the dog) is the faithful mascot. The Farmtruck runs a low 10 second et and many unsuspecting hotshots fall prey to the old beater all too often. These guys travel the local and surrounding areas looking for street races. They are a pretty tight-knit group of deticated car guys. Many of the cars are state of the art and purpose built, capable of running in excess of 160+ mph, in 1000 feet within 8 seconds on the street. Their biggest rivals come from the neighboring state of Texas, allthough they have won races as far away as California.
Duration: 59:05 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Stacey David. Stacey is the host of the popular TV car show "GearZ". Stacey is a real "do-it-your-selfer" and has done some amazing projects over his 7 year period on his TV show. His show encompasses a variety of how-to projects from simple bolt-ons to complete modified cars and trucks, even atv's. His show "GearZ" has recently joined the line-up at MAVTV, a new network deticated to automotive gearheads, hobbiest, adventures and sports minded enthusiasts. Stacey's great personality and easy to follow techniques has generated an almost cult-like following, appeal and viewership to his weekly show.
Duration: 56:56 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and an evening on deck with the guys. First Jim Matthews came on board NRC to discuss his website, "Muscle Cars of America", a comprehensive directory of automotive listings and advertising world wide. Kevin Marti of "Marti Auto works" took some time out of his busy schedule to share and discuss some of the inner workings of his business dealing with Ford vehicle identification numbers, data plates and quality reproduction parts. Later Jeff Ford joined the show to talk about his days as editor at "Mustang Monthly" and his current video project. Jeff and his co-host Vinnie, with their knowledge of photography and expert mechanicals combine automotive "How To" magazine articles into nearly 30 minute video tutorials found on their You Tube channel, "Autorestomod.com".
Duration: 61:11 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Bodie Stroud. Bodie is a well known custom car builder, TV and radio personality. Bodie's passion for cars started as a teenager. He and his neighborhood buddies began working on various car and bike projects in their parent's garages. Bodie spent the next few decades building a successful diesel truck repair business. After he sold the business he once again embarked on a quest to follow his passion for hot rods. He started a Hot Rod Shop, B.S Industries. His first real success was the SEMA award winner the "Scarliner" a custom built 1960 Ford Starliner with a complete Ford GT driveline. His second mid blowing custom car was a Can-Am 494cid powered 1969 Mustang Fastback called the "Real Thing". Bodie has built many custom rides for celebrties like rock star Bret Michaels of Poision and comedian, actor Tim Allen. Tim Allen's stunning 1968 Camaro street racer was a feature at this year's SEMA Show.
Duration: 56:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert live at SEMA 2013. Robert is joined with NRC alumni Kevin Bird, co-host of "Two Guys Garage" as he interviews a gentleman with a stunning custom 1958 Chevy pick-up truck. Later Robert is joined with another NRC alumni Tim Strange, host of TV's "Search and Restore" and together they discuss show cars, products, new product awards, displays and all the activities, taking place at SEMA in Las Vegas 2013. Tim even brought his own custom built V8 powered early 60's Corvair that was on display. Later Robert summerizes the show by mentioning all the things to do at SEMA, the educational seminars, symposiums and business meetings taking place at SEMA, the personalities that attend SEMA, the products on display at SEMA, and that even in 4 days it is hard to see and do everything SEMA has to offer. Other friends of Nostalgic Radio and Cars like Chip Foose, Stacey David, Roy Brizio, Camee and Vic Edelbrock, Jeff Allen, Bodie Stroud, JoAnn Bortles, Lauren Fix, Steve Stropeand Jessi Combs and others visited the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. Singer, Songwriter Neil Youg was one of the keynote speakers at the show exibiting his hybrid classic 1959 Lincoln Continental know as the "Lincvolt". This is one event that every car guy should experience at least once.
Duration: 56:59 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jessi Combs. Jessi is one of the co-hosts of Velocity Channels hit TV show "All Girls Garage". Jessie earned her credentials at Wyo-Tech, learning fabrication, body and mechanical skills. After building a Mercury Cyclone as a school project and for SEMA her career was off and running. Her first TV show appearance was on " Overhaulin" with Chip Foose. Then she became co-host of Extreme 4x4 with Ian Johnson. She has hosted numerous TV shows, done tons of commercials and even set a landspeed record for the fastest woman on 4 wheels at the dry lakes in Oregon. She races in off-road, builds custom bikes and with her atistic background, has designed fashionable work clothes and gear for women in the automotive welding field.
Duration: 59:24 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and an Evening out with the Girls. This evening's show included 4 lovely ladies passionate about the automotive and motorsports hobby. The panel consisted of Camee Edelbrock, Media relations at Schiefer Public Relations,(CA.); Kellie Colf, President at Colf Creative Resources,(NY.); JoAnn Bortles, owner of Crazy Horse Painting,(NC.) and Karen Salvaggio, editor and chief at Thunder Valley Racing,(CA.). All four ladies are members of SBN, the "SEMA Businesswomens Network". The conversations gave each guest a chance to share their respective thoughts, aspects and passion for the automotive hobby. It was a very diverse with the common interest being the car. Also, all these ladies shared another common goal last year at SEMA, collectively customizing and building a 2013 Ford Mustang GT for charity, known as the SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women. This is a very motivating and encouraging show for women contemplating the automotive and motorsports hobby.