Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2014
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 52:01 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with NRC contributor Alan. Alan and Robert banter back and forth about some of the bad cars that were built and rolled of the assemblyline in Detroit back in the 70's. They also talked about car values, parts, sports cars and Alan's favorite cars; Ferraris.
Duration: 53:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and alumni guest Mike Flynn. Mike is president of Hollywood Car Auctions and Shows. Mike and Robert just got back from Monterey Car Week in Carmel Valley, California. Together they discussed the week long venue; the races, the auctions, car shows, memorabilia gatherings and the Pebble Beach Concours. They also highlighted some of the premier cars offered and sold at all six of the auctions, like the 38 million dollar Ferrari GTO at Bonhams, the 485,000 dollar 1969 Boss 429 Mustang at Russo, the 27 million dollar Ferrari 275 GTB/C at RM, the 2.2 million dollar Mclaren race car at Mecums, the 15 million dollar Ferrari California Spider sold at Goodings, and the 2.2 miliion dollar Ferrari 250 PF spider at Rick Cole's auction. It certainaly was a stellar week for Ferraris. In short, it was a great week for all cars and car enthusiasts in Monterey. Monterey is truley a must see car event.
Duration: 53:43 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with Co-Producer Bobby and NRC Contributor Alan. Bobby (Theatre Stage Manager) and Robert discuss the Red Carpet pre-screening event of the new Marvel Comics movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" held at the Downtown Disney AMC 24 Theater. Bobby had the opportuity to interview one of the charactors from the movie, Djimon Hounsou, who plays one of the raiders "Korath". The movie was suspenful and in 3D. Guardians of the Galaxy is a SCI-Fi action adventure movie about a band of trouble makers outlaws and misfits who join forces to save te galaxy against a maniacle vllian bent on ruling the universe. For 2 hours you will be kept on the edge of your seat and entertained with action, suspense, high and low tech gadgets and laughter. The story has a great ending as well. This movie is one of the summers hotest films that the whole family will enjoy.
Later in the show Alan joined Robert and carried some dialogue about cars.
Duration: 53:14 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Rick Cole. Rick is founder and president of "Rick Cole Auctions".
Duration: 53:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Gillian Campbell. Gillian is the CEO and General manager of the world famous "Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca" in Carmel Valley California.
Duration: 51:38 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Peter Vincent. Peter is a world renown author, photgrapher and Hot Rodder.
Duration: 60:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ted Moser. Ted is the president and founder of "Picturecar Wharehouse" located in Los Angeles California.
Duration: 60:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Steve Darnell. Steve is the host of Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Las Vegas Rat Rods".
Duration: 58:29 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Louis "Sonny" Meyer Jr. Sonny, is the son of "Louis Meyer", racing legend and first 3 time Indianaplois 500 winner. Sonny started building engines as a teenager in the mid 1930's, when his father and Dale Drake started Meyers-Drake engieering. Together they further developed the popular "Offenhauser" race engine to be the dominate and engine of choice for most Indianaplolis 500 and sprint/midget car competitors through the early 1980's. Sonny himself was chief mechanic and engine manager and for numerous winning Indy teams through the 1990's. In 1973 with Patrick Racing and Gordon Johncock at the wheel, the Indy win was memorable. In all, Sonny has built engines for cars that have set poles and won the Indianaplolis 500. In 2013, Sonny was inducted into the "Auto Racing Hall of Fame" at the Indianaplolis Motor Speedway.
Duration: 60:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Chuck Palumbo. Chuck is a former WWE wrestling star "The Main Event", an accomplished musician, biker, fabricator and now co-host of Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Lord of the Car Hoards". Chuck and his co-host, friend and fellow hot rodder, Rick Dore, scour the southern California landscape searching for car guys that have tons of vintage car-goddies nestled and stashed away in backyards, shops and sheds, but not doing anything with it. Their concept is to convince the owners of the old cars to come off the junk in exchange for a nicely redone and running and driving cool set of wheels. Then it is up to Cuck and Rick to figue out how to profit with what is left over. Great idea, not always easy! Tune in to Lord of the Car Hoards and watch the tales, as Chuck and Rick have a fun and challenging time rescuing and building some pretty neat and unusual cars, bikes and wicked stuff.
Duration: 62:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special alumni guest Corky Coker. Corky is president of "Coker Tire", one of the largest manufactures and distributors of vintage car tires. Corky also own 'Honest Charley's" one of the old mail-order speed parts businesses in the US. Corky is a car collector extraodinaire.He is probably the most passionate person about old cars in the country. Each year Corky, along with his family host the Hemings Motor News "Great Race". A week long timed driving event that takes place on historic raods with magnifcant scenery across the great "US of A". Each year as many as 100 participants enjoy the fun, challenges and comradery of the Great Race. Co-sponsored by Hemings Motor News, Hagety Collector Car Insurance and Coker Tire, the race started in Ogunquit, Maine and finished at "The Villages" in central Florida.
Corky's famous quote.................................Ride, Wrench, Repeat!
Next year.............................................Route 66, see you there!
Duration: 64:15 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Jim Wicks. Jim is the organizer of the Tulsa, Oklahoma based "Mid America Shelby Ford Nationals". This event started out as a small picnic gathering with a few Shelby car owners and over the last 40 years has evolved into a national event sponsored by Ford Motor Company and Shelby American. Some of the festivities take place at "Hallet Motor Racing Circuit" or "Tulsa Raceway Park" and include a number of exciting events, road racing, drag racing, cruises, car shows, swapmeets and general comradery. There is also a special evening banquet held at the host hotel, with award ceremonies, auctions, door-prizes, notable guest speakers, announcements and upcoming events.
Duration: 63:08 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Matt Edmonds. Matt is the Vice President of "Tire Rack" one of the countries largest tire and wheel distributors.
Duration: 60:53 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Keith Kaucher. Keith is a custom car artist, designer, fabricator and builder in California. Keith's cars have been featured in "Rod & Custom" magazine, and he has won numerous awards for some of his creations. Some of the top awards have been a first in its class at the 2006 Grand National Roadster Show, the best of show awards at serveral of George Barris Kustom car shows including the Blessing of the Cars, and the Eagle One Excellence Choice Award at the West Coast Goodguys Nationals. Keith's company Kaucher Kustoms provides complete custom designs from start to finish including renderings, drawings, models, mock-ups, fabrication and the finished build. Kaucher Kustoms has also designed aftermaket wheels for companies like Shelby American, Platinum, LHT Luxury Alloys as well as custom parts and accessories for Edelbrock and custom builders like Jesse James to name a few.
Duration: 61:23 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guests Josh Mercado and Jordan Walker. Josh is the Client Relations manager for "Monster Transmission & Performance" located in Brooksville, Florida. Monster Tranmission specializes in remanufacturing automotive automatic transmissions for most makes and models. Each transmission is tested and dyno-ed, and they all come with a 3 year warranty and unparalleled customer service and satisfaction.
Jordan is public relations excutive with "Brandware" Public Relations located in Atlanta, Georgia. Brandware is a full service PR firm specializing in product launches, media relations, event experiences, editorial services and more. Jodan's specialty is in the area of automotive marketing. He has worked with companies such as Porsche, and Ferrari. He has also contributed in promoting events like the prestigious Hilton Head Concours.
Duration: 70:18 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert celebrating 4 Years of Nostalgic Radio and Cars along with our good friend Alan and production engineer Cedric.
Duration: 61:49 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Michael Des Barres. Michael is a singer, songwriter, actor and author. Michael started his acting carreer as a teenager performing in commercials and the theater. His big break came with his roll in the 1967 movie "To Sir With Love" starring Sidney Poitier and Lulu. Influenced by music, Michael formed the bands: "Silver head, Detective and Checkered Past" He also embarked on a solo carreer. In 1983 he co-wrote the New Wave top 40 single "Obsession". Michael had reccuring rolls in the hit TV show "McGyver" as the villain "Murdoch. Michael also had numerous rolls in TV shows like "WKRP Cincinatti, Seinfeld, Rosanne, Miami Vice" as well as the movies "Pink Cadillac" and "The Man from Elysian Fields" to name a few. Michael currently performs with his new band, "The Michael Des Barres Band". In 2012 they released their first album "Carneby Street" and recently a new live cd titled "Hot and Sticky". Michael has his own weekly Radio show - "The Michael Des Barres Show" and hosts a music radio show on Sirius radio called "Little Steven's Underground" Michael also helped create the "Rock against Drugs" program which aims to promote awareness to the issue of drug addiction and prevention of same.
Duration: 63:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- You show host Robert and alumni guest Bruce Cohn. Bruce is the manager of the legendary rock and roll band The Doobie Brothers. Bruce started managing the Doobie Brothers back in the late sixties and has been their manager, partner and firend ever since. The band continues to tour every year scheduling nearly 85 plus dates. They will be appearing here in Clearwater, Fl on May 4th at Ruth Eckerd Hall. Bruce also owns B.R. Cohn Winery located in the picturesque Sonoma Valley and produces some of the finest California wines and olive oils. Each year B.R. Cohn Winery hosts a charity event on location called the "B.R. Cohn Fall Music Festival" headlining the Doobie Brothers and multple well known bands.
Duration: 59:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your Show host Robert and alumni guest Alan. Alan and Robert commemorate a tribute show to Robert Aldridge, aka "Tweety" the factory team race car painter and fabricator for Shelby American. Along with Robert and Alan were interviews with original former Shelby American emplyees. First Bernie Kretchmar, builder, fabricator and crew member for the Shelby GT 350 racing Mustangs. Next was Chuck Cantwell, Project manager for the entire Shelby GT 350 program and Jerry Schwartz, crew chief for the Shelby GT 350 Trans-Am Mustangs.
"Tweety", above in the blue cowboy hat standing on the driver's side next to my 1969 Shelby GT500 at Sebring International Raceway.
Duration: 59:57 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Andy Powell. Andy is the legendary guitarist, singer, song writer and one of the founding members for the notorious 70's rock band "Wishbone Ash". Andy is said to be of the most skilled rock guitarist of the last half century. Early on in the 70's, Wishbone Ash pioneered a twin-lead style of guitar playing that soon became a trend among many southern rock and progressive rock bands. With over 25 albums to their credit, their music consisted of mostly a jaming style with strong technical and intrumental songs blending rock, jazz, blues and soul, (pre-progressive rock era). Five decades later, Andy is still passionately committed on refining and carrying on the legacy of Wishbone Ash. He continues writing producing and touring with the band. Wishbone Ash has just kicked off their 2014 tour on April 15 here in southern Florida, the begining of a 10 month world tour promoting their latest album "Blue Horizon".