Sales/Brokerage: Auto, Bikes, Marine and Appraisal Services / Deminished Value Reports / Pre-purchase Inspections
Projectsgonebad Rare Cars/Parts
Thank You to our sponsers:
Nostalgic Radio and CarsTM 2014
"THE MOST FASCINATING AND LEGENDARY NAMES IN MOTORSPORTS"
Tuesdays 7-8PM (EST.) on WTAN-AM 1340 Clearwater/St. Petersburg, WDCF-AM 1350 Dade City, WZHR-AM 1400 Zephyrhills, Florida. Join us for some Classic Rock and some captivating conversations with our interesting and legendary guests about cars, boats and motorcycles. Topics cover collector car shows, concours, auctions, vintage and professional motorsports racing events as well as swap meets. Some of our guests have been Carroll Shelby, Jay Leno, Ted Nugent, Gregg Rolie, Nick Mason, Dave Jenkins, Hulk Hogan, Larry The Cable Guy, Adam Carolla, Tanner Foust, Adam Ferrara, Roger Penske, Mario Andretti, Stirling Moss, Bobby Rahal, Dan Gurney, Parnelli Jones, Peter Brock, Don Garlits, Shirley Muldowney, Danny "The Count" Koker, Barry Meguiar, George Barris and Wayne Carini to name a few. Want to win a prize on Nostalgic Radio and Cars? Listen and be the 9th caller on select shows to WIN! CALL 1-866-826-1340 during the show. To listen to ALL of our Past Shows Click on "Podcast Archive" at the top of this page. LISTEN TO A SHOW NOW!
Duration: 57:40 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Thom Richard. Thom's facination with airpalnes began as a child. Thom started flying gliders as a teenager later becoming an aircraft mechanic. Eventually Thom became a flight an aerobatics instructor. Thom then joined a flying circus and began barnstroming across the USA. Settling in Florida, Thom opened up "Warbird Adventures", a flight and aerobatic school and air museum near Kissimmee. Thom currnetly competes in the National Championship Air Races in the Unlimited Air Race class. He has won numerous silver and gold medals in lower classes. Each year he travels to Reno Nevada to compete air race competetion in hopes of winning the "Gold medal" and setting a world speed record in the unlimited class. In addition to planes, Thom has raced jets and even done some skydiving.
Duration: 53:41 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest David Kindig. David is the host of Velocity Channels new hit TV show Bitchin Rides. David's passion and interest in cars started by building models and drawing cars as a child. Today David operates Kindig It Designs, an award winning specialty custom car and hot rod shop, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Also on the show, special alumni guest Dennis Gage called in to share some stories about cars and motorcycles. Dennis is the host of My Classic Car, one of TV's longest running automotive shows now in its 20th season. Dennis and the My Classic Car crew criss cross the country visting classic car events and collections of special vintage and unique cars.
Both David and Dennis will be attending the Hot Rods and Hogs car show at the Lee civic Center in Fort Meyers Florida on December 7th, 2014.
Duration: 63:24 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert discussing concours show cars, racing cars and upcoming events.
Duration: 53:46 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert talking about SEMA, HSR, The Winter Park Concours and cars.
Duration: 59:31 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Peter MacGillivray. Peter is VP of communications and events for SEMA. Peter discusses the highlights of the upcoming 2014 SEMA show, the cars, special dispays, seminars, awards, Friday night car parade and the newest feature "SEMA Ignited".
Duration: 60:36 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Derek Hill. Derek is a race car driver and well known personality in the racing world, he also the son of legendary American Formula 1 and sportscar champion Phil Hill.
Duration: 55:54 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Kathleen Peters. Kathleen is a Republican member of the Florida House of Represenatives and is campaigning for re-election. She represents district 69 which covers southern Pinellas County. She calls herself a compassionate conservative, and believes in traditional conservative policy, proceedures and views. She is a strong advocate for family rights, education, free enterprise and business. She believes strongly in the original American Constitution; less government intrusion and the American way. She started here political career in 2008 by being elected to the city commision for the city of South Pasadena and then served as Mayor. She has been endorsed by numerous publications including the Tampa Bay Times. Since her career in politics, she has also received praise and support from many high ranking state and local officials.
Duration: 61:39 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and NRC contributor and friend Mike Flynn. Mike and Robert swap lies, tales and stories about cars and shows. Mike and Robert talk about the ins and outs, logistics and highlights of upcoming Amelia Island Select auction, Festivals of Speed events and current market conditions.
Duration: 56:34 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your Show host Robert and special guest John Carbonell. John is President of Superboat International (SBI), one of the largest offshore power boat racing organizations.
Duration: 54:40 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and Superboat Racers Nigel Hook, Team Silverhook and Scotty Begovich, Team Miss Geico.
Duration: 56:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Dennis Pittsenbarger. Dennis is one of the co-hosts of Discovery Channels new hit TV show."Highway to Sell". Like so many teenagers, Dennis's passion for cars started when he bought an old car to work on.
Duration: 61:26 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Slick. Slick is one of the co-hosts of Discovery Channels new hit TV show."Highway to Sell". Slick's passion for cars started when he was growing up in west Texas. He would work at his dad's car lot which eventually led to Slick starting his own classic and custom car shop. Six years ago, Slick moved to Palmetteo, Florida and started "Slicks Garage". Slick's garage specializes in building wicked custom cars, restoration and the occasional custom motorcycle. Slick and his wife have also hosted countless block party and charity car shows. Slick is not exactly a new comer to TV, he has made appereances on "Monster Garage" and "Tale Fins and Chrome" and is a regular attendee at SEMA. The new TV show "Highway to Sell" centers around Slick's Garage. Slick and his co-host Dennis Pittsenbarger travel around the Florida landscape in search of old project cars and redo them. The basic premise of the show is to partner with current owners, redo their cars and sell them at the auction to the highest bidder. Only the show has a twist, the owners of the cars have the option of repurchasing their cars back. Tune in each week to Highway to Sell and see what happens when Slick and Dennis put dust, rust, grease and bruises on their hands, cash in their pockets, loads of grins and smiles on their faces, and stuff some nicely redone relics in the garages of happy new buyers and cheerful owners.
Duration: 52:01 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert with NRC contributor Alan. Alan and Robert banter back and forth about some of the bad cars that were built and rolled of the assemblyline in Detroit back in the 70's. They also talked about car values, parts, sports cars and Alan's favorite cars; Ferraris.
Duration: 53:27 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and alumni guest Mike Flynn. Mike is president of Hollywood Car Auctions and Shows. Mike and Robert just got back from Monterey Car Week in Carmel Valley, California. Together they discussed the week long venue; the races, the auctions, car shows, memorabilia gatherings and the Pebble Beach Concours. They also highlighted some of the premier cars offered and sold at all six of the auctions, like the 38 million dollar Ferrari GTO at Bonhams, the 485,000 dollar 1969 Boss 429 Mustang at Russo, the 27 million dollar Ferrari 275 GTB/C at RM, the 2.2 million dollar Mclaren race car at Mecums, the 15 million dollar Ferrari California Spider sold at Goodings, and the 2.2 miliion dollar Ferrari 250 PF spider at Rick Cole's auction. It certainaly was a stellar week for Ferraris. In short, it was a great week for all cars and car enthusiasts in Monterey. Monterey is truley a must see car event.
Duration: 53:43 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert with Co-Producer Bobby and NRC Contributor Alan. Bobby (Theatre Stage Manager) and Robert discuss the Red Carpet pre-screening event of the new Marvel Comics movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" held at the Downtown Disney AMC 24 Theater. Bobby had the opportuity to interview one of the charactors from the movie, Djimon Hounsou, who plays one of the raiders "Korath". The movie was suspenful and in 3D. Guardians of the Galaxy is a SCI-Fi action adventure movie about a band of trouble makers outlaws and misfits who join forces to save te galaxy against a maniacle vllian bent on ruling the universe. For 2 hours you will be kept on the edge of your seat and entertained with action, suspense, high and low tech gadgets and laughter. The story has a great ending as well. This movie is one of the summers hotest films that the whole family will enjoy.
Later in the show Alan joined Robert and carried some dialogue about cars.
Duration: 53:14 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
Your show host Robert and special guest Rick Cole. Rick is founder and president of "Rick Cole Auctions". Rick passion for cars started as a teenager. He started working at a foreign car dealership in the early 70's and forged a strong affinity for European exotic cars. Los Angles has always been a mecca for sports , classic and custom cars. Eventually Rick started working for an auction house specializing in classic cars. After years of learning the ropes gathering expeirence, Rick embarked on his own quest to build a successful specialty car auction company. In 1985 Rick launched the first classic car auction in Monterey California to coincide with the Laguna Seca Historic car races and the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours. His auction was so successful that it became a tridition in Monterey, spawning many more car auctions and car events in the Carmel Valley. Today this event is referred to as Monterey Car Week, and thousands upon thousands of car enthusists from around the wolrd attend this week long festivity each year. Wanting to pursue other goals, Rick sold his auction in 1998 to RM Auction Company. 2014 marks the return of Rick Cole to the classic car auction arena back in Monterey. The Marriot Hotel in downtown Monterey will host the new Rick Cole Auction in the upstairs grand ballroom and mezzanine area. Rick has deivised an new more relaxed concept in buying cars at an auction using a simple online bidding process. All perspective buyers can comfortably view the cars, while relaxing and dinning in a plush friendly atmosphere.
Duration: 53:45 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Gillian Campbell. Gillian is the CEO and General manager of the world famous "Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca" in Carmel Valley California.
Duration: 51:38 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Peter Vincent. Peter is a world renown author, photgrapher and Hot Rodder. His most recent book is a twenty year compilation of pictures, landscape, lifestyle, culture, personalites and personal experiences of the alluring, unconquering and mystical Utah dry lake known as The Bonneville Salt Flats.
Duration: 60:51 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 128 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Ted Moser. Ted is the president and founder of "Picturecar Wharehouse" located in Los Angeles California. Ted and his company has been suplieng cars to the TV, film and movie inductry for over 25 year and is one of the largest proprietor of cars in the US.
Duration: 60:16 m - Filetype: mp3 - Bitrate: 64 KBPS - Frequency: 44100 HZ
- Your show host Robert and special guest Steve Darnell. Steve is the host of Discovery Channel's new hit TV show "Las Vegas Rat Rods". Steve started working on cars as a young boy. His dad had a welding and fabricating shop in Nevada. There, under the supervision of his dad he honed his skills as a welder and fabricator and along the way developed a passion for old school hot rods. Today,Steve and his family run a very sucessful fabricatoion shop just outside of Las Vegas. He and his creative team have built some very wild and wicked custom Hot Rods and Rat Rods featured at numerous car shows and in many popular magazines. Often their creations start out as piles of scrap. This caught the attention of the producers at Discovery Channel and led to the production of a new reality TV series, Las Vegas Rat Rods or in some markets, Welderup. Steve enjoys staying busy and productive, over the years he has created and built numerous set designs, cars, trucks, props and costumes used in countless video and films.